"Yoga For Weight Loss" Is All You Need To Completely Transform Your Body In Just 90 Days!
If sweating it out at the gym for hours on end just isn't your thing (don't worry, it's not mine, either) then you're going to love my book on yoga for weight loss. My name is Olivia Summers and I'm a Certified Yoga Teacher and I'm here to tell you that you don't have to have a gym membership to get the body you've always dreamed of.
You might be thinking to yourself, "Why should I listen to her?" Well, I didn't always have a naturally slim and sexy body. In fact, I used to be more than 50 pounds overweight! So believe me when I say I know where you're coming from. Losing weight is hard.
There's No Need To Complicate Losing Weight With Stressful Diets And Complicated Workout Routines...
All you need to get a youthful sexy body is within the pages of this book. By utilizing the power of yoga you will be able to transform your entire mind and body and have more than you ever dreamed was possible.
"Yoga for Weight Loss" will teach you everything you need to know in order to drop the weight, trim inches and feel younger!
Here's A Sneak Peek At What You'll Learn...
- How exactly yoga promotes weight loss
- 15 Poses to burn fat and trim inches(pictures included)
- A guide to the traditional Yogic Diet
- The exact type of diet that is best for your body
- Why you don't have to be vegan or vegetarian to be a yogi
- The average number of calories you can burn from an intense yoga session
- Mindful meditation to beat food cravings
- How to set & be successful with your weight loss goals
- The best form of yoga to lose the most weight
- Why stress is making you fat—and what you can do about it
- Plus, so much more!
So if you’re ready to connect your mind and body through yoga and look and feel the best you ever have, then "Yoga for Weight Loss" is the answer you’ve been looking for!
Are You Ready To Get Started?==> Scroll up and click the buy button to get your copy now.
tags: yoga, yoga for weight loss, yoga for beginners, yoga books, yoga poses, stretching, bodyweight exercises